The couple described the shaking as "extremely violent" and said they hope people back home do what they can to support the victims.
Day after day, Chinese rescue teams haul children and elderly people from collapsed buildings. Cameras beam the thanks of ...
The Philippine Embassy in Myanmar has relocated and provided temporary lodgings to Filipinos who sought assistance following ...
The regime reported the earthquake death toll at 3,145 on Friday morning, including 2,053 in Mandalay Region, followed by ...
Last week’s earthquake only compounds Myanmar’s decades-long disaster of misrule by corrupt and brutal generals.
7hon MSN
Search teams have pulled more bodies from the ruins of buildings a week after a massive earthquake rocked Myanmar killing ...
Explore more
KUALA LUMPUR, April 4 (Bernama) – Malaysian Foreign Minister Datuk Seri Mohamad Hasan will undertake a humanitarian mission ...
The 7.7-magnitude earthquake that struck central Myanmar last week has intensified the hardship faced by the country’s ...
23hon MSN
The death toll from the earthquake that hit Myanmar nearly a week ago rose Thursday to 3,145 as search and rescue teams found more bodies, the military-led government said, and humanitarian aid groups ...
Myanmar's military is limiting humanitarian aid in numerous earthquake areas, the United Nations human rights office has said ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results